Thursday, December 14, 2006

FROM MELIDE TO DENMARK


A month ago I’ve been in Denmark
for a week with my sister visiting a
friend who is there studying for a year.
We went thinking of Denmark like a
cold country but there were such a
good weather that all my clothes were
very thick and all Danish look at me
strange in all the places that we have
visited: the little mermaid, the black
diamond, the Parlament, the old castles…
because when I wanted to put out
something of my bag there were a scarf
and gloves while I was surrounded by
people in sandals and T-shirts.

In spite of this I’ve spent an amazing
time meeting people for a lot of
countries and I don’t know why but
now, on the one hand, I’m sad because
perhaps all the crazy Italian boys, the
strange one from Singapur, the young
girl from Belgium who is going to get
married in June and she has invited
me …all people who were my best
friends and the only people I know
there during a week, now are very
far and I don’t know if I’m going to
see them but, on the other hand,
I’m very happy and because now
I have a excuse for go to different
countries to visit them, also to New
Zeeland! And I am expecting to go
with them in a trip in summer;
however we do not know the place to go yet!

Finally I only have to say that for
me travelling is the best way to know
yourself, your country and people that
help you with this two things, it has been
a great experience and I don´t need to
think it so much time if someone suggest
me now to go again!

Laura García Torreiro (2º Bac. C)

1 comment:

bathmate said...

As always an excellent posting.The
way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

Bathmate